Volunteering with us is a great opportunity not just to learn to work with the people of a different cultural background but also to get the first hand experience of learning the thrills and challenges behind working on a social initiative that strives for a radical change against the status-qua.
Our main objective behind inviting the volunteers is to expose the children as well as teachers to the people of diverse cultural backgrounds so that they acquire a broader perspective of life and the world. We expect this to help them grow into the members of a larger community who work as vehicle for world peace.
You must meet the following criteria if you wish to apply for volunteer position at our school.
- Completion of your high school level education
- At least an intermediate level of English language competency
- Interest in working with children of all ages with an intent to support in the process of their growth and development
- Prepared to challenge oneself to adjust and live in different social and cultural setting
- Previous voluntary service at any other school will be an added asset